Friday, April 22, 2011

What the Army Motto Should Be...

Don't really believe anything you hear at first, because it's gonna change.

Jeff did get switched to 4th Brigade and with with the 1-4 Cav.  They are hardcore on PT, so he's like "geez" but I'm sure he will do fine.

We're all set for housing.  We are scheduled to get our keys June 13th to our house in Forsyth, which is awesome, because it's brand new housing and our house is about 1700 sq. ft.  Don't know what I will do with all that space!  I am excited to get up there!  Because Jeff is with a new unit that means he won't be deploying for about another year or so, which I am stoked about, but that also means that he will probably be deploying to Afghanistan.

Guess you can't choose what you want from the Army...you have to take what's being given you.  But we'll manage.

In other news, I'm trying to get our house ready to rent by June 1st.  Guess I'll be quite busy for the next month.  I did get home today after a few days at my parents and wouldn't you know, the air isn't working right.  It was 89 degrees in the house.  I'm hoping after I keep it off for a while, it will begin working right.  But I will have to get it checked out anyways.  Lots to get done in about a month, but I'll take it :)

God's blessings to you all this Easter!  Remember the best gift we've all been given and praise God for all the things we've been blessed with!

No comments:

Post a Comment